NEW 80″ Rock Grapple From Gardner Welding
80" Rock Grapple
Manufactured, designed, and built right here in Cole County Missouri from Gardner Welding who is a small, family-owned business. All implements are hand-assembled.
80″ skid steer attach
- rock grapples in 60″, 72″, and 80″.
- 3/4×6 cutting edge, equipped with replaceable HD dirt teeth.
- 3″ spacing in between the lower tines.
- grapples have 2″ x 8″ hydraulic cylinders mounted on top of grapples, hoses, and flat face couplers.
- Rock grapple buckets perform best in loose rocky soil, brush, small or large rocks, storm damage
All Gardner Welding grapple buckets have fully welded solid back plate for the safety of operator and machine. Solid backs offer more durability and a stronger bucket.
All Grapple buckets offered in skid steer quick attach and euro/global attach.
Heavy Duty sprial hose wrap installed on hydraulic supply hoses from machine to attachments.
Fully Welded main attachment parts to make more durable and longer lasting attachment.
Made in the USA